Friday, June 1, 2012

Deutschland!

Before I head home at the end of June I wanted to get in a little more traveling. So since I have made so many friends from Germany that was my first stop.
Anne invited me to come to her parent’s house in Munster Germany and because Anne works for Bahn (the rail service here in Germany) she was able to get me very cheep train tickets so I could see Hamburg and Berlin as well!
This is Anne's cat Tigo, you have no idea how
 happy I was to wake up to a cat at the end of my
 bed again!
I got to see Münster by Bike.


I felt very European biking around the city! 
Central Münster


Anne, her parents, and their neighbors
enjoying dinner outside in the nice weather.


Hamburg!

Anne and I with the Hamburg town
hall in the back round. 

Brandeburger Gate

Berlin is the only place in the world where they
use this green man as the symbol to walk when
you are crossing the street. 

In front of a part of the Berlin wall.


The government building in Berlin
Inside of the glass dome.

This was taken from the top of the glass dome
 in the government building.


No comments:

Post a Comment